The Fluent difference is a commitment to excellence in all that we do, beginning with the growing of high-quality cannabis plants to the creation of innovative and superior products. Our medical dispensaries see each customer as a unique individual whose needs and requirements deserve empathy, attention, support and care.
With years of experience and a serious focus on the latest scientific research, Fluent is dedicated to providing products you can trust and rely on for consistent results and overall well-being.
If you are a permanent resident in the State of Texas and you have been diagnosed with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, spasticity, autism, ALS, terminal cancer or neurodegenerative disease, please
- Establish a relationship with a qualified licensed neurologist that is registered with the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas (CURT). This physician will be your primary neurologist. Pre-Register Now
- The primary neurologist will enter the patient information into CURT. Please note that the patient does not have access to CURT.
- After the primary neurologist has determined that you meet the criteria under Senate Bill 339, you’ll need the approval from a secondary qualified licensed neurologist that is also registered in CURT.
- If the secondary qualified licensed neurologist concurs with the primary licensed neurologist then the recommendations from the secondary are entered into the patient detail in CURT by the primary neurologist with the secondary neurologists’ username.
- Upon completion, the patient or their designated legal guardian will contact Fluent at (833) 735-8368 to have their order filled.
- At the time of order, the patient or their legal guardian will need to provide the patients last name, date of birth, and the last 5-digits of the social security number.
- At the time of delivery, the patient or legal guardian must show proof of identification to Fluent in order for the products to be dispensed.
- Please note that all calls are recorded and the delivery schedules vary by location throughout the State.