Knox is committed to ensuring patients can access consistent and pure low-THC (CBD) enriched medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment. Through innovation and meticulous attention to detail, we have established a new level of excellence in the medical cannabis industry. Knox is revolutionizing the way medical cannabis is manufactured by utilizing proprietary technology designed by retired NASA engineers. Our products pass rigorous purity standards and analytical testing, in our state-of-the-art laboratory, to ensure it consistently exceeds industry standards. With an assembled team of experts in this field, focused on assisting our patients to attain complete wellness, Knox has solidified itself as industry pioneers.
If you are a permanent resident in the State of Texas and you have been diagnosed with intractable epilepsy, please
- Establish a relationship with a qualified licensed neurologist that is registered with the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas (CURT). This physician will be your primary neurologist. Pre-Register Now
- The primary neurologist will enter the patient information into CURT. Please note that the patient does not have access to CURT.
- After the primary neurologist has determined that you meet the criteria under Senate Bill 339, you’ll need the approval from a secondary qualified licensed neurologist that is also registered in CURT.
- If the secondary qualified licensed neurologist concurs with the primary licensed neurologist then the recommendations from the secondary are entered into the patient detail in CURT by the primary neurologist with the secondary neurologists’ username.
- Upon completion, the patient or their designated legal guardian will contact Knox at (888) 441-KNOX (5669) to have their order filled.
- At the time of order, the patient or their legal guardian will need to provide the patients last name, date of birth, and the last 5-digits of the social security number.
- At the time of delivery, the patient or legal guardian must show proof of identification to Knox in order for the products to be dispensed.
- Please note that all calls are recorded and the delivery schedules vary by location throughout the State.